Progressing deeper into Antares!

After the success of the 500pt game, we're down for an expanded game at bigger points.
I've received a "few" reinforcements thanks to a sale in a local FLGS and the free shipping bundle at warlord.
The painting "pile of shame" is rapidly expanding!!

For the Algoryn, we've got an AI assault squad and an Infiltration squad, both of which have been great results as I ended up with both of the boxes coming with the 2 extra freebies!
As a thankyou, I'd also like to give warlord customer service a great shoutout as i'd enquired about an older pack of my mag LS and queried a missing spotter from my tank, yet instead of sending just the bits, they'd sent over two spare crewmen, plus a full spotter drone shard! Awesome guys, thanks!
 
I've also ended up reinforcing my boys-in-blue heavily as well, the T7 has been on offer for ages so I picked one of those up alongside a C3M4 from the FLGS, also treating myself to a C3D2 Compression cannon for when I'm expecting the heavies to drop on the table and expanded the drone cloud for my Nuhu with an accessory pack.

None of the above is likely to see any paint prior to this week's 1K game, but the liberator has a splash of colour on it now so that's at least progress :-)

Full batrep to go live later in the week, I'll try and get some filming done as people seem to want more of that too.

Comments

Popular Posts